Commercial cleaning widely varies for non-domestic cleaning that requires multiple services, from simple vacuuming to delicate disposal of hazardous waste.
It’s never pleasant to have a huge mess everywhere in the office or a business establishment. Even when you’re not at home, it’s never an excuse to let the space unkempt for so long. After all, you’re in a shared space where you’re not the only one using the areas.
These spaces are also breeding grounds for germs; hence super spreading contamination ensues. Here’s everything you should know about commercial cleaning, what these professionals do, and the benefits of getting such services.
What is commercial cleaning?
This is a type of professional service hired by a company or business establishment. For sufficient sanitation and cleanliness, professional cleaners usually deal with hotels, offices, shops, and leisure places.
These services also need professional tools like an industrial vacuum which works on wet and dry surfaces, making it a different method of cleaning compared to a home. There are also other cleaning products for these types of large-scale, deep cleaning that professionals widely use.
What are the types of commercial cleaning?
A few commercial cleaning services specialize in particular businesses. For example, Legally Clean usually deals with offices and retail spaces needing specific cleaning strategies, products, and equipment. Nevertheless, here are the varying types of commercial cleaning:
- Hotel housekeeping requires frequent maintenance of hotel rooms, corridors, and other high-traffic facilities. Bedrooms and bathrooms have to be particularly clean due to the accumulation of germs.
- Office cleaning is when regular upkeep usually takes place, vacuuming out dust and other particles to increase cleanliness and productivity.
- Medical cleaning is a crucial sub-specialty that must, as medical areas are exposed to many germs and chemicals that are both toxic and harmful.
- Sports and leisure cleaning includes equipment sanitation and maintaining bathrooms and changing rooms, including swimming pools vulnerable to cross-contamination.
- Ventilation cleaning service is a specialization that deals with an intensive clearing of air vents and extraction units, taking out piles of dust and debris.
- Window cleaning is also an equally hazardous and niche cleaning service, as professionals wipe off building windows; from the smaller ones to skyscrapers, which require them to keep them clean inside and out.
How beneficial is a professional cleaning service?
Business premises must be kept neat and clean, as a well-kept establishment has tangible perks. Let’s enumerate the following benefits of getting a professional cleaning service:
1 – A clean place gives great first impressions
Keeping your place clean sends a big message to any client or visitor that you are an orderly organization. A clean office/establishment also tells a lot about who you are, and it represents your company. Avoiding walk-outs and keeping the premises clean is crucial to making a good impression on clients and visitors.
2 – Productivity is boosted
It is distracting when the working environment is cluttered and dirty. A tidy office equates to increased morale and needed focus among employees.
3 – Keeping everyone’s health in check
The chances of getting sick are low if an office or establishment is clean. Bacteria grows in areas where no one bothers to tidy up all the mess. We can’t afford to get sick nowadays, and time is essential. And professional cleaning services are right up the alley in terms of a perfect cleaning strategy applicable to the office or commercial space.
4 – Greater risk reduction
Aside from curbing health risks, a clean environment also reduces accidents. A dirty floor that’s also slippery and wet can make a person slide off without warning. Obstacles like stacks of boxes, files, and unorganized items can also threaten the foot traffic of an office or commercial space.
They’re also potential fire hazards due to the flammability of the materials. Frequent cleaning of the area dramatically minimizes such risks from happening and frees up the space by a lot.
Get legit with Legally Clean!
Green clean environments are all we want for you. Having a clean space entails many benefits for your well-being and improves your reputation as an establishment and organization. Most importantly, you won’t be embarrassed to show the place around to visitors if the office space is clean.
Legally Clean removes all your dirty problems, offering daily, bi-weekly, weekly, and monthly Commercial Cleaning in Broward, Florida. The best part is that we also provide free estimates on-site, so we can understand what needs to be done and how much cleaning is necessary for the office/establishment. All you need to do is contact Legally Clean and tell us your cleaning dilemmas in detail!